Vaccine proof card

Yep that is what I was told they look like, the rummors are true free covid shot to any horses ass that wants it.

Last edited:
This is not about suppressing the Virus, it is about suppressing the citizens in which they want to control.
First they will try to remove Identity by covering the faces, and come up with a way to track. They well always have the sheep that herd up do what they are told without question, for they others "Us" that are not falling into line the second part will be trying to shame us in to Obeying or entice us to follow by if you get the shot you get to do this, if you don't you don't get to do these things.
The last part of this will be segregating us under the pretense of community safety. It is happening and they will take their time,
But before we die we will be seeing these Health and Safety Facilities
HSFs. It can not be a consperousy theory when it is happening.

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
  • Angry
Reactions: ilovesprig
Hey Jake I was reaching out about reflex sights and scopes and got close to zip responses. so I do not believe a hunting content is really going to change the response to a post.

How many of you guys have a copy of your old school vaccine cards, I wonder what vaccines you got or should I say mom or pops took you to get?
I got all the normal ones that were tested out over long periods of time prior to being released on the public. They were also for diseases that affected a huge percentage of citizens or were highly affecting children.

It’s also strange that I never ended up getting or passing along the diseases that I was vaccinated for. Must have been some good, actual vaccines back then, lol.

The last part of this will be segregating us under the pretense of community safety. It is happening and they will take their time,
But before we die we will be seeing these Health and Safety Facilities
HSFs. It can not be a consperousy theory when it is happening.
Read the words:
The petition cites fear of future zoonotic disease outbreaks as the reasoning behind the request, effectively leveraging international public health and safety as justification for the autonomous move, while also stating that the actions will protect wildlife and biodiversity worldwide.

Did ODP jump ship? I'm confused.... Anywho I'm gone for the weekend. Archery Dzone, I hope to find a dumb forky that just left his moms teat or blind old monster buck that can't smell anymore. Stay classy SCH'ers.

Good luck, Richard

Hey Jake I was reaching out about reflex sights and scopes and got close to zip responses. so I do not believe a hunting content is really going to change the response to a post.

??

Sorry Jake
this was from Snake charmer when he said:
SCH as a hunting website to trade info in why this site was created is in Imo in serious decline with this kind of drivel. Yea I know which players will come back at me because it will be the same as always. Sad to watch and experience, I'm headed towards checking out. It's become so hateful and biased that I find less and less to respond and try and help with.

Seems to me This forum has lasted with Hunter, your the new wedgy driven up between the cheeks.
Tranquillo Sam this forum is and has been doing fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
OK Sam obviously you are not here to converse, you get your kicks causing Havoc and seeing how far you can drive it up to.
So I refuse to play, hopefully all will shut you down and end this game of yours.

I apologize Guys I should not have prolonged this, Lets just end it and block this BS

So my non-vax'd deer hunting buddy has covid. He is going to survive but he said it's a roller coaster ride for sure, being sick for 8 days with strong cold like symptoms instead of the regular cold of 3 days for him was rough. I told him he can't come to deer camp unless he shows a negative test results ;). d12 is 2 weeks away, he should be clear by then... hunting shall happen.

So my non-vax'd deer hunting buddy has covid. He is going to survive but he said it's a roller coaster ride for sure, being sick for 8 days with strong cold like symptoms instead of the regular cold of 3 days for him was rough. I told him he can't come to deer camp unless he shows a negative test results ;). d12 is 2 weeks away, he should be clear by then... hunting shall happen.
Good to hear. Hard to find good hunting buddies.

Reactions: IVhunter

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu