Vaccine proof card

Well in retrospect it was pretty dumb to of thought it could be eradicated. Smallpox was an exception and very different type of virus.

So my mom tested positive and the nursing home along with 14 others. They isolated her and the 14 others in the red zone.
Four showed symptoms mild slight cough little congestion...... Hatchet would have loved that!
Today nobody has symptoms and they will not retest until the 14 days are up........ I'm not saying it's not about the money but it's about the money..... And the numbers of course!

This is all about the great reset I'm not a conspiracy guy but how much more evidence has to hit you in the face before you believe it?

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
So my mom tested positive and the nursing home along with 14 others. They isolated her and the 14 others in the red zone.
Four showed symptoms mild slight cough little congestion...... Hatchet would have loved that!
Today nobody has symptoms and they will not retest until the 14 days are up........ I'm not saying it's not about the money but it's about the money..... And the numbers of course!

This is all about the great reset I'm not a conspiracy guy but how much more evidence has to hit you in the face before you believe it?
Resized_20210602_145600.jpeg

Thank the Lord your elderly mom is ok... Covid really is a fake virus...LOL..

• Haha
Reactions: IVhunter
Even though I got the poke, I may have to walk away from my gig. It feels extremely un-american.
Just my opinion but do not walk away. Make them fire you. There are zero repercussions available to you by quitting should this all get shot down in court. Start looking for jobs now but do not quit the current job.

edit… just saw you got poked. Do whatever you want then, lol

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
Even though I got the poke, I may have to walk away from my gig. It feels extremely un-american
It's your choice and that's American af. You know if you need the job or not. Looks like you already got the poke, like mentioned above don't leave until you have another job lined up. Don't let the crazy ass media and all the scholars we have on here mess with your mind. The world will continue turning with or without you. Like my boss told me once... everyone is replaceable.... but that's a story for another day ;)

Reactions: sportyg
Exactly....if I have to do it....why do I need you? I've used that phrase as an FTO in the past...it's gets folks attention..LOL..

I may also be fired from my job if they decide to follow the mandate. In that case, those of us who are fired should form SCH Outfitters. We will specialize in trophy ruddy hunts and action packed coot hunts. We will set up our base camp in the Lake Perris Campground with canvas tents, in order to hunt San J. Maybe we could rent out some spots for the whole season.

I may also be fired from my job if they decide to follow the mandate. In that case, those of us who are fired should form SCH Outfitters. We will specialize in trophy ruddy hunts and action packed coot hunts. We will set up our base camp in the Lake Perris Campground with canvas tents, in order to hunt San J. Maybe we could rent out some spots for the whole season.
Sounds like a nightmare scenario to me.:dizzy:

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg and MJB

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu