Vaccine proof card

756 coots were shot at San J last year, everybody feasts on coots!
Especially me !! Always at the horn !

you boys ever wonder, “ why at the horn you always hear the sweet sound of shells popping off?” It’s me or @Hatche water smack N them mud chickens.

Reactions: Hunter527
Well, this new "I want more attention than you" is dumb as F and turning it into a race thing is bullcrap. I'm sure every case is different and detectives are not all the best. It all depends on how hard they work at it. I think the Gabby case took of because it has some clues/starting points and a bread crumb trail. On side note, if that were my daughter that idiot... nevermind .

Reactions: ilovesprig
870's suck. Last time I shot my dad's the pos didn't even try to eject shells. Just fired and then nothing... had to pull on the foregrip every time.
My Mossberg 835 does the same thing, it must be broken and the guns a hunk of junk.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu