Valley slayage

wackums back

Nov 6, 2013
Finally got my new a300 extreme I bought from fine firearms out for some slayage. Stayed at sunbeam lake with the family and really enjoyed ourselves. Did a little calling at night while catfish in and got 2 dogs to come in on a string. 25 yards dead coyote T shot bang flop. Turned on the second bang flop at 50+. Caught a few 5 lb whisker fish and called it a night. Opening morning my buddies met us in Holtsville at 4 am and we headed to THE tree. We were done for 5 guns by 9am . All were 10 whitewing 5 morning limits for a 75 bird total. We then moved to a feedlot I have a depredation lease on for nuisance wildlife control under my trapping credentials. We tore those things up. Euros and the ever so illegal non game rock pigeon were glued to the soar no more decoys and looked like greenheads in alberta. Full on over decoy shoot in the wheat grain pile. Left at noon with a load of birds. Gave my buddies 2 trash bags to take and I kept one. Stellar opener for the dago duck dog crew. Shot was flying and sh×& was dieing. This is 2 guns worth and we had 5.

Attachments

• 20150901_151944.jpg
    20150901_151944.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
awesome shoot, my dad and our crew back then in 72 camped there for the openers for as long as I can remember. good times.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu