Very Nice Colorado Buck

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
My buddy John ( SoCalHunter) sent me this picture of his buddy and his 5x5 buck he just shot. About a 28" deer. I say it's a definite shooter!

Attachments

• Johnfriend.jpg
    Johnfriend.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 26
Hi Fred,

Definitely want the story. I did briefly post a picture and I think I have all of them off your camera. But if you write the story we will get it published on the front page and in the forum. We should have Renny's story up by weeks end.

NBK- did you see the photo of the deer Prestmo shot in South Dakote the other week? its a 180 class,ask Jeff to forward the photo. Why is it that the guys that are new to the game (Prestmo in this case) always kill monsters....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu