Vulture

Horto with all the rain San Diego has had hunting for hens and jakes this Fall will be great.
Dont discriminate.

You obviously don't spend a lot of time in our back country or know what our numbers once were...PLEASE do not shoot hens this fall.

ps....And don't f*cking complain when you don't hear, see, or get a turkey on public either.

pss...All the rain?...We're drier than a popcorn fart.

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Hens are the best eating.
Maybe they are (never ate one), but is it worth taking the chance of hurting an unstable turkey population?...Like I've mentioned a 100 times...If we ever lose our turkeys in San Diego Co., we will never get them back...AKA, San Bernardino Co......:confused:

ps...I'll buy you a Butterball jenny, if won't shoot hens...... :blush:

Maybe they are (never ate one), but is it worth taking the chance of hurting an unstable turkey population?...Like I've mentioned a 100 times...If we ever lose our turkeys in San Diego Co., we will never get them back...AKA, San Bernardino Co......:confused:

ps...I'll buy you a Butterball jenny, if won't shoot hens...... :blush:
Never ever shot hens. Want hen, go to the market.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Looked like it ran into the tree hit the ground and was dazzed a bit.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu