Vulture

Sure hope everyone is shooting copper ...I know I'm doing my part to ensure the longevity of all raptures..LEAD KILLS!! PLEASE SHOOT COPPER ONLY..these Birds are beautiful!! ** Should have posted this under the vaccinated topic ..sorry Brandon..next one I promise!**

Rad pictures. Looks like it's not tag, they must be reproducing. The lead ban is working.

First time I ever went Turkey hunting I stumbled upon a Turkey vulture in a tree and almost let him have it..never seen a bird that big in a tree let alone with a red head.. good thing I triple checked lol he then proceeded to stretch out its wings and sat like that for a few minutes

Road kill stevo..or was Larry in the area previously?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu