Walking though an area I am about to hunt/glass - Advice needed

This right here is when men were Men!!! Great pics stevo..those were the days!!
Toss a roll bar and seat belts on there and you're set. I watched a buddy lose his life in a jeep on the smallest of hills by freak chance. It was terrible.

Dude... this was the 60's ...they worked smarter for sure..

Reactions: 180ls1
Toss a roll bar and seat belts on there and you're set. I watched a buddy lose his life in a jeep on the smallest of hills by freak chance. It was terrible.

Happened once to us in the narliest of places near Nevada...We were lucky, as we bailed out safe... :scream:

.scan056.jpgscan055.jpg

Reactions: sportyg
I have a friend over in Elsinore he's 81, and is out there almost daily hunting coyote and what ever is in season. hunts here in Ca , AZ . and Missouri. I'm only 21 with 49 years of life experience and I have a hard time keeping up with him. Ron turned 81 yesterday

Last edited:
Sooo… yeah I would say that if you can hike through there 1 hour to 1 1/2 before light you shouldn’t blow anything out too crazy. But on a full moon night they may take off and be long gone by first light.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu