Wants the info for Palo Verde

I assumed you were doing rifle. If AO I would scout washes that flow towards fields and post up on the side. Not much cover out there and beware of rattlers before you climb into a bush.

I assumed you were doing rifle. If AO I would scout washes that flow towards fields and post up on the side. Not much cover out there and beware of rattlers before you climb into a bush.
Cool thanks....

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I assumed the same.
The deer will feed in the fields at night and use the washes to get back into the desert to bed during the day. All you have to do is pick the right wash. Problem is every wash leading in and out of the area is full of tracks.

I assumed the same.
The deer will feed in the fields at night and use the washes to get back into the desert to bed during the day. All you have to do is pick the right wash. Problem is every wash leading in and out of the area is full of tracks.
Cool no i should have clarified that i was AO... I was reading Palo Verde is shotgun for upland bird but strictly Bow for deer. Yeah i have been using onX maps for General hunting info lot's of fields and from what fish and game told me you can't hunt on water holes

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Last year quail hunting the washes south of in Palo Verde we jumped several deer including two big bucks. one way to close maybe 12-15 ft startled the crap out of me

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu