Was wondering what y'all think.

Oh sure it was just a joke.......

Joke will be on you, when them good ole boys start playing banjo music when they see that SoCal tat..... :-\

.https://youtu.be/myhnAZFR1po

Free shirt are always a good bargain. But don't sell yourself short. 2 t shirts, a hat and a hoodie. I'd do it

Aeon said:
Oh sure it was just a joke.......
It was trust me lol I thought about it for a quarter second then realized what the hell am I thinking lol then posted it because I knew I'd get some funny responses.

In all honesty, an idea for your first ink might be a portrait of the rack of the first buck you killed. It will always bring you back to a good time and has a far less chance of regret. Get it somewhere where, if you're wearing a suit, you can't see it (my personal rule for tattoos).

Don't do it. Think about it for a few years... yes, years. And then go back and see if you still want it. I bet you won't.

Pictures and memories work just as well and they won't be on your body.

Get rid of your CA license plates right away and anything linking you to that place. I promise, it makes getting access easier.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nicapopolis said:
Don't do it. Think about it for a few years... yes, years. And then go back and see if you still want it. I bet you won't.

Get rid of your CA license plates right away and anything linking you to that place. I promise, it makes getting access easier.

If my wife didn't like to lay by our pool naked, I'd be out of this SHi? Hole!!!

stikbrandon said:
nicapopolis said:

If my wife didn't like to lay by our pool naked, I'd be out of this SHi? Hole!!!
Pics.... or we don't believe you.

Just kidding. For us there were just way too many pros than cons.

We just wrapped up a pretty bad winter according to the locals... and it wasn't that bad at all.

stikbrandon said:
nicapopolis said:

Brandon,

I have some decoys for you.........We better check to see if they leak......... :D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu