Was wondering what y'all think.

I have to agree with Brandon on this one. I thought about getting tattoo's when I was 18-20 but now that I'm in my early 30's I'm really glad I didn't. Wait a few years and see if you still feel the same.

When I was 18 my Chihuahua died, I had him for 10 years. I wanted to get him tattooed on my shoulder to remember him. My girlfriend who is now my wife told me I was dumb. Thank God I listened to her or I would have the freaking Taco Bell dog on my shoulder every time I took my shirt off. "Yo Quiro Taco Bell"

Where about's in Tenn are you moving. I have a lot of family there. If you're close by maybe I can hook you up with some my kin that hunt and fish. Didn't mean to jack the thread but thought I should ask.

ivhunter said:
hit up a good tattoo artist and show him the SCH logo and find the font name so he can look it up, then tell him what your about and what your thinking. I would get the sch logo and put maybe a few game animals you love most above it. but let the dude earn his cash and make him sketch out a few samples before he does tat. Good Luck

If I got the logo with the animals, mine would look like tacos, burritos and nachos.

This would be my backround to the logo
walkin_taco_d.jpg

Snake Charmer said:
Where about's in Tenn are you moving. I have a lot of family there. If you're close by maybe I can hook you up with some my kin that hunt and fish. Didn't mean to jack the thread but thought I should ask.
We haven't decided exactly where just within an hour or two of Nashville.

Bonejour said:
Mountain_made said:
Do it. Half the fun of tattoos are regretting them when you're older.
Hahahahaha spoken like a true expert, my man!
Rofl!
Don, I already have so many I could probably slip one sch tattoo among the other ones and snag some free merch!

UT is a very good school.
Go to UT or Goergia Tech (online) and get a UT Tattoo.
It will get you a girl and a job.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 95
DanSanDiego said:

Of course this is all meant as a friendly, positive influence.
Best of luck to you and stay in touch. Tennessee is an amazing place (I dated a girl from TN in college).

DanSanDiego said:
If you go to Rocky Top U, you can dress like every person's favorite fisherman

Attachments

• bill+dance.jpg
    bill+dance.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26
You don't need a tattoo to express yourself. I'm not planning on letting my daughters date anyone with a tattoo.

Baldkrash said:
You don't need a tattoo to express yourself. I'm not planning on letting my daughters date anyone with a tattoo.

Dating is obsolete ....

DanSanDiego said:
Stay in school. I know that isn't part of the question here, or even in being discussed, but it is the best advice I can give anyone who is 18 and making a decision.
Amen!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hey, if you dont like the tat in 20 years you can add a few letters to it SCHLEP, SCHNOOK, SCHOLAR :D

Big Jim said:
Hey, if you don't like the tat in 20 years you can add a few letters to it SCHLEP, SCHNOOK, SCHOLAR :D

Classic Jim!......................Or SCHIZOPHENIA................. :D

This is a joke right? You really want a SCH Tat?

My advice....Tattoos are expensive, they hurt and don't come off. Think about it for a year, if you still want it in a year, get it!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu