Was wondering what y'all think.

I have to agree with Brandon on this one. I thought about getting tattoo's when I was 18-20 but now that I'm in my early 30's I'm really glad I didn't. Wait a few years and see if you still feel the same.

When I was 18 my Chihuahua died, I had him for 10 years. I wanted to get him tattooed on my shoulder to remember him. My girlfriend who is now my wife told me I was dumb. Thank God I listened to her or I would have the freaking Taco Bell dog on my shoulder every time I took my shirt off. "Yo Quiro Taco Bell"

Where about's in Tenn are you moving. I have a lot of family there. If you're close by maybe I can hook you up with some my kin that hunt and fish. Didn't mean to jack the thread but thought I should ask.

ivhunter said:
hit up a good tattoo artist and show him the SCH logo and find the font name so he can look it up, then tell him what your about and what your thinking. I would get the sch logo and put maybe a few game animals you love most above it. but let the dude earn his cash and make him sketch out a few samples before he does tat. Good Luck

If I got the logo with the animals, mine would look like tacos, burritos and nachos.

This would be my backround to the logo
walkin_taco_d.jpg

Snake Charmer said:
Where about's in Tenn are you moving. I have a lot of family there. If you're close by maybe I can hook you up with some my kin that hunt and fish. Didn't mean to jack the thread but thought I should ask.
We haven't decided exactly where just within an hour or two of Nashville.

Bonejour said:
Mountain_made said:
Do it. Half the fun of tattoos are regretting them when you're older.
Hahahahaha spoken like a true expert, my man!
Rofl!
Don, I already have so many I could probably slip one sch tattoo among the other ones and snag some free merch!

UT is a very good school.
Go to UT or Goergia Tech (online) and get a UT Tattoo.
It will get you a girl and a job.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 95
DanSanDiego said:

Of course this is all meant as a friendly, positive influence.
Best of luck to you and stay in touch. Tennessee is an amazing place (I dated a girl from TN in college).

DanSanDiego said:
If you go to Rocky Top U, you can dress like every person's favorite fisherman

Attachments

• bill+dance.jpg
    bill+dance.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26
You don't need a tattoo to express yourself. I'm not planning on letting my daughters date anyone with a tattoo.

Baldkrash said:
You don't need a tattoo to express yourself. I'm not planning on letting my daughters date anyone with a tattoo.

Dating is obsolete ....

DanSanDiego said:
Stay in school. I know that isn't part of the question here, or even in being discussed, but it is the best advice I can give anyone who is 18 and making a decision.
Amen!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hey, if you dont like the tat in 20 years you can add a few letters to it SCHLEP, SCHNOOK, SCHOLAR :D

Big Jim said:
Hey, if you don't like the tat in 20 years you can add a few letters to it SCHLEP, SCHNOOK, SCHOLAR :D

Classic Jim!......................Or SCHIZOPHENIA................. :D

This is a joke right? You really want a SCH Tat?

My advice....Tattoos are expensive, they hurt and don't come off. Think about it for a year, if you still want it in a year, get it!

Back