Watch where you step...

ttrose with the colder weather, snakes will be gone till spring . But regardless I have this habit of always looking were I step or put my hands when in the outdoors . I also had a girl friend that got bit by a rattle snake hiking down Switzers canyon to the water falls, she told me all about her ordeal .

Don't bet on San Diego Co. or SoCal for that matter, that they aren't out year round...I've had close encounters in January at Wister and all winter here.

Reactions: Snake Charmer
Was she going to shoot YOU....Just in case, you got hit...................... :joy:
There are times she would think about it when our truck and Labs looks like a Wister Mud Bomb hit us. You should hear her when she sees the Labs and is trying to get the mud off.

John

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu