Waterfowl Carnage

More carnage...

212 goose morning in Argentina. Snake Charmer and me!

Attachments

• 6th day.jpg
    6th day.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 117
No...that would be like running 3 marathons for a dog. We had bird boys. Dieter had not been born during my Argentina affairs.

Not that he wouldn't give it his all though. ;)

Any of you guys ever shoot Sandhill Cranes. I have an awesome spot for these flying "T"bones. It is a DIY hunt and the birds decoy straight in.

Attachments

• Texas Sandy.JPG
    Texas Sandy.JPG
    235.7 KB · Views: 100
duckduck1.1.jpg

lineup.jpg

oldschool....
2.jpg

ducks.jpg

Who lost a dozen decoys in the fast lane of the 5 freeway in Irvine last week?

And you didn't stop to pick them up!!!! Fail

Ugh one of my still un finished projects this year is restringing every decoy I own. Good thing I'm not shooting ducks opening morning :)

I was going 75 mph. No bag. Carpool and fast lane. I saw a Mallard then another and another then a few pintail drake's.

see that is why you are just a bow hunter :) it takes dedication and insanity to hunt ducks...... it is not enough to work hard, you have to do stupid things!

i am south bound and down....screw the duck opener its pheasant season in Mexico

Good luck Bill. Hope you smoke em'! Get lot's of photos and video for us please.

Cool........... Care to trade some Venison for some Pheasant ???????

Well Hot Dang !!!!!!! Scored some ringnecks in Mexico ! Nice work ! That's some Roster Carnage.

John hw was the duck hubting?

I heard it was good. I ended up staying close to home and doing a local deer hunt.

Mexicali......... northern baja

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu