Waterfowl Carnage

Thanks, how difficult is in now days to cross guns down to Mexico? some years ago we were able to cross back and forward with a temporary permit from the Mexican government. Today we don't even know where to start the process. I have some guns on my name down in Mexico City, I used to leave there for 30+ years but in order for me to use them I need to do a tone of paperwork, I need to tell them the route I'm driving or flying with specific roads, highways, etc. to get to the hunting area or shooting range and I also need to be member of a shooting or hunting club. Its sad.

Very simple to cross with guns. Permits are done by the outfiter and unlike 20 years ago they are done on time and the verification is easy and the Mexican boarder guards are professional and courteous.

I cut up two of this years birds. Cut the meat into strips. Then marinaded in a bag with italian dressing and spices. Tossed on the BBQ and omg it was so good. The birds are eating left over wheat :)

Bill,

Glad you had such a fine hunt. Its 10:30 PM and your making me hungry.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu