Waterfowling/Calling Class 2015

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hi guys,

Got a flyer from Sigalert 2012 (Kyle) about a class that is going to teach duck calling....$90.00....It got me to thinking about a SCH waterfowling seminar..... I could do one right here at my house, a park, or somewhere like Lake Henshaw.....Free.....Calling, decoy placement, what kind of decoys, blinds, questions about Wister, San J, etc.

If there's enough interest or even a just a couple of guys, I would be more than happy to do it......The best week-end for me is August 1st. Gives guys enough time to buy a call or two (DR-85 & widgeon/pintail whistle).....I can also do geese, if guys would like that as well.

What do you think?

Re: SCH Waterfowling/Calling Class 2015

That's amazing Steve. Wish I didn't have to work that weekend.

Bonejour said:
That's amazing Steve. Wish I didn't have to work that weekend.

Don,

How about Sunday, Aug 2nd or even the week-end before...........July 25th or 26th?

I'll go for sure if I'm not out on the ocean those days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will definitely be interested. Any date any time

If it's Sunday August 2nd I would love to go.

I would be interested depending how far it is from my house

Steve, you are da man!
I'll be out of town the week before, and Aug 1-2 I'm on call. Sorry I'll miss it but not surprised you'll have a SRO crowd!

Well, as of right now it looks like July 26th might be the day......Get those calls......And unless more guys are interested, my house will be the location (Escondido).......I still like Henshaw though.

I got the calls ordered, and will have them by then. Thanks Steve for doing this.
Very nice of you.

1:00 pm at my house for those that want to stop by this Sunday (July 26th)........Bring your favorite adult beverages, if you like. I will have soft drinks & water.

Attachments

• IMG_4398.JPG
    IMG_4398.JPG
    225.9 KB · Views: 20
The more the merrier.........It will be about not calling as much as about the basics of calling........Kind of like turkey calling........ ;)

El Matavenados said:
I might be a few minutes late, but I would love to attend. Can you PM me your address?

PM sent..........May just be easier to call me..........760-803-HUNT........Steve

Steve,

That is a TREMENDOUS offer and I would hope you guys that can, will go. Great job Steve! Always giving back.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu