Well boys

Thats supposed to be Idaho soon.
Eastern Oregon is trying to become Greater Idaho. The west side of the state where I am enjoys being libtarded and has no intention of joining a sane state like Idaho.

If I recall, OK was the only state where every county voted red in the 2020 election.

Reactions: ilovesprig
In my humble opinion, in addition to taxes and cost of living stats, you should be asking, "How is the hunting and fishing compared to CA?" You can have low taxes but crappy hunting, although it seems that most states that have really good hunting have overall lower cost of living than CA. I've hunted AZ many, many times and what I like about it is that there is such a huge variety of hunting. Quail hunting there is perhaps the best in the US and it lasts for 4 months. Also very good waterfowl hunting, particularly on the Native American reservations and along the CO river. Elk, deer, bear, javalina, dove, rabbit---you can't beat it. You can also buy ammo at Walmart and nobody asks you any questions at all. LOTS of open space, not just desert, but mountains and grasslands. Our best friends in HI moved to an area just outside of Prescott 5 years ago and love it. He hunts everything and she is an avid hiker. They are absolutely in heaven.

Best of luck with your relocation.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
You thinking your gonna move to Az?
Housing is better and reasonable. Plus hunting and fishing is better, Idaho, Utah, are out of this guy price now. Nevada is cheap, most house is on bad shape. So far unless in popular areas, then the price jumps sky high. I still have business in San diego. So the drive is not to long 4-6 hours.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu