Well boys

I am slowly getting this RV motor home down. Had an issue with my shore power connector.
Had an arc out. Replaced both the shore power cable and the 3 prong connector on the rv.
Got it working. Got to be careful when running AC. AC and 30 amp anything is no go.
Should have been 50 amp. 220.
AC should have its own circuit . Strictly shore power. I have the entire park to my self. County shut down the water. Heavy chlorine management. So they say. I filled up the RV I an good and purchase two Jerry cans for more water. That's all for now.

Attachments

• 20240817_185930.jpg
    20240817_185930.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240820_133935.jpg
    20240820_133935.jpg
    878 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240818_092125.jpg
    20240818_092125.jpg
    615.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240820_133955.jpg
    20240820_133955.jpg
    824.7 KB · Views: 24
Living it up lee!! Get out there and poke a mammal and make a Kash amd salt the f outta him..Ishi did it dude..it works!!

Funny you said it. I was going to ask if any one did it. With salt that is. I am practicing on beef. Slice thin, salt the heck out of it , place it in the fridge. It dehydrate. I keep it in the fridge aging. Cook it up on the big stainless fry pan.
Carne asada baby. Except no corn tortillas. Keto you know. It all good. All that is missing is my dos xx beer. But no go diebetic bs. Can't drink.

So ya when I head to AZ in the mountains it's kill it, no i mean kill deer. Time. Process in camp throw in my 12 volt chest freezer.
Or salt up the rest hang dry in the sun. That's how grand pa did it in camp. It works bro

I purchased a set of ryobi tools.
Radial Saw is perfect for cutting bone with a new clean blade. Also have a cord less reciprocating saw. All I need is a new diamond
Knife sharpener.

Well RV don't have spare tires. Uggg, so I ordered a road master spare tire hitch. Then after I install it get a spare tire and rim $$$$$$$$ dang it's a black hole is sucks all your energy.

I am pooped, ran errands and did laundry in Alpine, picked up and portable grill. Curtain rods how my late wife would do it.
Muts got to ride most of the day, filled my two Jerry can with water. Fresh beef for the barbie tomorrow.

Attachments

• 1724382273300.jpg
    1724382273300.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Bowman and NBK
2 nights at Parker County park
1-1/2 hrs to kingman.
Resident lady at the desk likes to fish. She said it is possible to obtain fishing license for 4 states, AZ, Nevada, CA, & one other.
Go figure. On the river boys.
But it is hot here, good time to go swimming. Did I say it's hot here.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu