Well boys

You know I get stick, people want to come here and not heae about politics. But it can't be helped.
Politics ran me out of California.
And looking for new life and better hunting grounds . Let said a point as a rhetorical question. I do not fear , because I am spiritual. And believe in the after life. And that is my Christian and native American belief.
I should have died many times. One was at Bundy ranch. I was dug in with the militia. And there was word
There was going to be a drown strike and armored trucks were on there way in. Now I have been and will always be a non violent activist.
And for the constitution and bill of rights. Which has literally has been trashed by the government.
I stayed and spent the night. I brought no weapons I had fishing poles, my wife and i was camping and fishing. I have always followed the laws, and never had issues with the law.
My first amendment right is free speech. And I par take on that here.
My post may not be like or even very
Out there. But it is my God given right as long as I am not hurting any one else. Many ex veterans and militia left. My loving wife and I stuck it out not knowing if we would be alive the next day. But nothing happened. To much publicity.
Thank God. The vets that stayed had
Total respect for us. And as civilians were accepted. For this the government has been and will continue to harass me.
Safe journeys

Well I was suppose to go house shopping with realtor today, but sassy took ill. My wife's beloved dog, I now take care of. Tried home remedies. Then if that fails vet time.
I narrowed down dirt cheap and small. To allow a little hunting time.

I am amazed at the difference here in AZ vs CA, the difference. People are allowed more freedoms. Such as Long Term Visitor Areas. (LTVA) .
Price $180 for six months. People here driving their side by sides every where, even on the streets. I never thought about buying one. Because california is so restrictive now.
With locked gates, and not allowed to drive on the street
These people do it all, street legal.
Instead of expensive 4 x4 jeep or truck. I could buy a cheap used side by side. Drive up the mountain step off shoot some thing. Throw it in side by side. Take down the mountain .
Life is good.

Reactions: 2duckhunter4
I am amazed at the difference here in AZ vs CA, the difference. People are allowed more freedoms. Such as Long Term Visitor Areas. (LTVA) .
Price $180 for six months. People here driving their side by sides every where, even on the streets. I never thought about buying one. Because california is so restrictive now.
With locked gates, and not allowed to drive on the street
These people do it all, street legal.
Instead of expensive 4 x4 jeep or truck. I could buy a cheap used side by side. Drive up the mountain step off shoot some thing. Throw it in side by side. Take down the mountain .
Life is good.

A page from the @HATCHET1 book.

She sure does her job well...she has about a week off before she has to perform again...exhausting..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240918-122929.png
    Screenshot_20240918-122929.png
    860.3 KB · Views: 0
The good bad and and The ugly.
My knee has gout. The ugly, the bad I having tough time walking.
The gout I having a quick recovery , the good. Phew, missed a few days with my perscrjption.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu