Well boys

Best of luck. I tried to sell my wife on Prescott az or southern Utah for a few years and she just doesn’t want to do it. We can afford to keep a home in both areas but she still wouldn’t go for it. Her family is here so it’s hard. It’s different for me because my family isn’t above ground anymore. California is a special place that has just been ruined by democrats and there is no end to it. And the cost of living and housing is just simply obscene. I have a Trump sticker on the truck though, just for to take their blood pressures up a little…

Best of luck. I tried to sell my wife on Prescott az or southern Utah for a few years and she just doesn’t want to do it. We can afford to keep a home in both areas but she still wouldn’t go for it. Her family is here so it’s hard. It’s different for me because my family isn’t above ground anymore. California is a special place that has just been ruined by democrats and there is no end to it. And the cost of living and housing is just simply obscene. I have a Trump sticker on the truck though, just for to take their blood pressures up a little…
Fishnfrank
I feel as you do. I am angry, that has been my home all my life.
I expected to live my life till the end there. But with economics of that state I was sinking on quick sand. And I felt a lot of anxiety living there. It was very evident because of my ties in the past. With the militia and the free , and military veterans, they were constantly picking on me, every opportunity they had.
My advice don't wait like me they basically push me out.

Reactions: FISHNFRANK
Fishnfrank
I feel as you do. I am angry, that has been my home all my life.
I expected to live my life till the end there. But with economics of that state I was sinking on quick sand. And I felt a lot of anxiety living there. It was very evident because of my ties in the past. With the militia and the free , and military veterans, they were constantly picking on me, every opportunity they had.
My advice don't wait like me they basically push me out.
I have to ask, why would the veterans pick on you?????

State and feds not the vetrans.
Edit: because I was an activist
And supported Bill of rights
supported the militia, and our veterans. Who dare defended
People's rights. And activist against gmo product, against poisoning people with round up a d much more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brooksie
State and feds not the vetrans.
Edit: because I was an activist
And supported Bill of rights
supported the militia, and our veterans. Who dare defended
People's rights. And activist against gmo product, against poisoning people with round up a d much more.

Life is what you make it. Do your thing but remember that this run we all take part of is about choices. Can’t run from everything. It’s expensive everywhere.

Stik
I was very very very sick, I did not think I was going to make it.
And my friends Grows thin.
And I done what I have done from shear
Will power. The stress, and the heat on this trip has weared me out a little.
This month has been hard it's my wife's 5 year passing. But I am trying very hard bro. I know how the veterans feel when losing a brother in arms in combat. It works on you.

Last edited:
Ghost, Consider NM. I drove through northern NM 10 days ago and couldn’t get over how awesome it is (and how few people there are - which adds to the appeal). Temps were only high 70s, sunny, low humidity. But it was really empty - like 2 hours between small towns.

My father-in-law retired to RV traveling. He loved it. Would stay about a month in each place. However, one time he got a corner spot in a campground by Las Cruces, NM and never left. Eight years later it was time for assisted living. He gave his RV (could no longer be driven) to the campground on the condition he be allowed to rent it occasionally in the future. Never did make it back but he greatly enjoyed the thought of having his place in NM.

Ghost, Consider NM. I drove through northern NM 10 days ago and couldn’t get over how awesome it is (and how few people there are - which adds to the appeal). Temps were only high 70s, sunny, low humidity. But it was really empty - like 2 hours between small towns.

My father-in-law retired to RV traveling. He loved it. Would stay about a month in each place. However, one time he got a corner spot in a campground by Las Cruces, NM and never left. Eight years later it was time for assisted living. He gave his RV (could no longer be driven) to the campground on the condition he be allowed to rent it occasionally in the future. Never did make it back but he greatly enjoyed the thought of having his place in NM.
Hi Dan
Hope all is well, thank you for the advice, problem is democrats have taken over new mexico.
I being hearing and see victims from blue states were they drop a bunch unveted illegals from every where.
They are killing people. And in case in Ohio the Haitians illegals are eating peoples pets. And bulling citizens.
The locals are complaining. And we conservatives tried to warn about this situation.

Hi Dan
Hope all is well, thank you for the advice, problem is democrats have taken over new mexico.
I being hearing and see victims from blue states were they drop a bunch unveted illegals from every where.
They are killing people. And in case in Ohio the Haitians illegals are eating peoples pets. And bulling citizens.
The locals are complaining. And we conservatives tried to warn about this situation.
Jesus lee! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER49
Hey stk do your own research,
Don't tell me Jesus, look at the crazy shit going on in this world.
Open your eyes.

I get it bro,

First off I’m not okay with the situations going on In our country.

second, your a grown ass man. Stay off the internet and go glass for some deer or elk, better yet go shoot some coyotes. You don’t need to fill your head with negativity man the internet will do that. At some point you become part of the problem and not the solution when you live in fear.

Your wrong, I don't live in fear, it's called situation awareness, it'd called also avoid and don't put your self in a situation boy.
Tell it to the millions of civilians murdered during ww2, then post war Russia, then China, and many countries. It's coming here.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu