Well here we go again....... Fire in D14

THE_NEW_GUY

Dec 21, 2015
Beaumont
About a month ago the Apple fire got put out. Now we have a fire called the El Dorado burning in the San Bernardino mountains. Fires going to push all the animals into one spot. Good luck to you have a D14 tag...........no firearms archery only.

IMG_20200905_141435.jpgjust outside my front door.
IMG_20200905_141315.jpg
Them flames are probably a hundred feet tall.

IMG_20200905_144432.jpg

Here's one from oak Glen. By laws restaurant.

Just came back from a drive. Highway 38 is closed due to the fire burning down the hill into Forest falls. The fire is racing across the peaks. IMG_20200905_163028.jpg

Reactions: Dawnandusk
Just came back from a drive. Highway 38 is closed due to the fire burning down the hill into Forest falls. The fire is racing across the peaks. View attachment 45816
Yea my inlaws and my kids are at the cabin in Sugarloaf right now.. my father in law had to leave for work and got all the way down the hill on the 38 and was turned around. He had to go all the way back up and down the 18 instead. Took him almost 4 hours to get to Rancho Cucamonga.

I’ve been watching this from my back patio since early this afternoon. Once the sun went down, I could really see the flames. It’s 2:30 am right now, and it’s just blazing away. I tried getting a pic, but my iPhone isn’t that good at taking distance shots.

It sucks so many fires right now this off my prompt porch right now no blue what so ever
4b46eb31ddc60897cbc42e469b8e114a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It’s the season damn I guess I could loose a few extra pounds

I just got done hunting D14 I got turned back and had to go all the way around. Im driving back through the 15 now. Saw 14 does no bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu