You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
I'm trying this out not sure if I like it

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 117
Ya it is ill bring it over some time it's really cool the picture dosent do it justice

tried to turn it so I could get the jist of what you were after, not really getting it. However, to find that many sheds you got some talent or maybe I'm just oblivious to them if they aren't connected. ???

I go in spurts a lot of time in the field with none then ill find a few in no time

Check out what my friend Johnny makes out of the sheds he finds. He does a cool monthly letter about his weekly shed excursions. It's very cool. Johnny was the former owner of Elite Outfitters. He also ran a very cool Elk Guide School.

Check out his website!

http://antleradventures.com/

Check out his "What's New" tab and look at some of his older adventures from this past year shed hunting in Arizona!

That is cool I need to find a few more good ones then may try something. I want to find a better few although that 3 point with the split eye guard is cool. I think my buddy shot him though I'm not sure i may have spotted him out of range this year. Turkey is around the corner maybe ill find some more

If the sheds aren't too old I save them from habitat for mounts . If they are old I've been solidifying them, staining them, and making predator calls out of them. Here are two calls that I've made and a bullet button tool made with a piece of antler.68be397fbaee61c09855c943da49dcef.jpg

Randomshot said:
If the sheds aren't too old I save them from habitat for mounts . If they are old I've been solidifying them, staining them, and making predator calls out of them. Here are two calls that I've made and a bullet button tool made with a piece of antler.
I like it

We would like too. I just don't have time to manage it. My son had to have it when he was younger (it was a foot long) and now he is in college and I have a 7 foot red tail boa on my hands. It is an awesome terrarium and he's cool but I have dealt with it long enough.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu