what stupid s%#t has your lab ate?

Well I can add Zoe (on the left) ate a quail whole right after this picture.......damn dog......she fell over and was kicking and gasping for air. Picked her up and it slide down.....can't wait to see it come out the other end

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    710.8 KB · Views: 74
My old original yellow lab Jake ate the very 1st dove I shot over him......Crapped a bunch of feathers...... :eek:

Being a lab guy. There's just about nothing they haven't chewed to pieces.....duck calls, duck straps, bedding, back seat to my van in garage, gun cases, sprinkler heads, Malibu lighting, coffee tables, patio furniture, ice chest handles, their own plastic kennels, dog bowls, water bowls, fishing rods, tackle boxes, fishing lures w/ hooks, and endless amounts of cloths & shoes.....Still love 'em...... ;D

Attachments

• wister 1-26-11 012.JPG
    wister 1-26-11 012.JPG
    795.1 KB · Views: 74
My dog has ate alot of strange stuff

neighbors chicken and cat
work shirts(had to assist her in passing that one)
8lb ribye roast and 3 pounds of shrimp( last years Christmas dinner)
tennis balls
stuffed animals
crow
rabbits
snakes
lizzards
squirell
223 brass and empty shotgun shells
whole pizza (box included)
40 lb yft carcass
I'm sure I'm forgetting things

Most recently, our oldest (9.5 years old) found a "lost" plastic egg filled with candy, I assume. Found all sorts of pink plastic scraps and foil wrappers in his poop. ;)

add feminine hygiene product. It came out as it went in too... odd that it did not cause a blockage. Do not ask me how she got it

Mine just turned 1 and has been pretty tame, she started out loving shoes. Especially brand new flip flops... which she got 3 pair of in the first 2 months. She hadn't eating anything stupid for a while until she got ahold of a pair of sunglasses that a buddy set on the ground while he was working on my jacuzzi pump. They were cheap gas station glasses but I felt bad and let him borrow a brand new pair of Maui Jims that I had just got (I keep 2 pair). well he returned them and guess what, she ate them... then she ate my other pair... luckily she only consumes parts of the frames.

P.S. Im still waiting to hear back from the MJ claims department on whether or not they'd like me to provide the rest of the frames!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu