What's your non-popper dove recipe?

Target sells this SoyVey Teriyaki sauce that is a great marinade. I’ve done a few of the recipes listed above too and honestly love everything I’ve tried. Problem is my kids love them too so they go way too quick!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use the soy vey teryaki on the bluefin and yellowfin tyna that i catch and sear on the barbque

Had the extended family over the other night and made up a batch of dove-jitas. I cut the breast meat into strips and marinated in Mr Yoshidas and finished it off with some lawrys fajita mix once the bell peppers and onions were in. Very well recieved!

Reactions: sdolan617 and NBK

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu