Where’s Okie?

Hi everybody,been awhile since I've been here but I received some sad news little bit ago.A very good Man passed away this morning,he was a friend to us all,one of the Best !!.Okie has passed on.
His wife called me with the news,other than his passing was all she could manage to say,in his sleep an heart attack she felt.
I won't give their # out as that's private.If I hear more I'll post it if given permission.
Rest in Peace My Friend...

Reactions: Muley Buck
Hi everybody,been awhile since I've been here but I received some sad news little bit ago.A very good Man passed away this morning,he was a friend to us all,one of the Best !!.Okie has passed on.
His wife called me with the news,other than his passing was all she could manage to say,in his sleep an heart attack she felt.
I won't give their # out as that's private.If I hear more I'll post it if given permission.
Rest in Peace My Friend...
Pass on my condolences.

God speed Okie...rest in peace..

Okie, thanks for making our days a little brighter. God knows we could all use more of that. Prayers go out to the family.

Okie, thanks for making our days a little brighter. God knows we could all use more of that. Prayers go out to the family.
Yes he did, I enjoyed sharing okie jokes with my wife. Thanks okie and RIP

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu