Where can I hunt with airgun

Airgun Andy

Jan 21, 2024
Longtime airgun target shooter , took safety class and got my license to hunt small game and birds, I know right now only Jack's and Euro dove are legal but where can you hunt with airgun legally in so cal ?

Basically, the same places you can hunt with a rifle or bow...A couple of years back...They declared that the 150 yd rule included pellet guns because they designated it a deadly weapon, but not a firearm...Hence, you can shoot lead.

ps...Each city and county has rules about pellet guns...Check the area you're hunting.

Reactions: sportyg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu