Whoppers...

Oh wow... Really? Chino? Wow... Heck I'd love just to see some specimens like that in-person doing some glassing.

Reactions: TRICER
Ed do you have pinion pine trees around your place.
Nice job on the cues.

I live on the fringe of the pines and junipers. Pinon pines are mixed in there. The pines in the pic are small lodgepole pines. Thanks everyone. Almost done... lifesize muley and two SCH Tx Axis deer. Ed F

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I have seen only one deer like this in my hunting career. and it was in northern mexico. and I F___G missed. with that old 30-30 lever action.
it will haunt me forever, I all most got lost tracking the mother trucker. in sierra Madres , chihuahua Mexico. i was 18 years old . kick my self in the ass...

Love that pose. A work of art sir.

Love the pickup too. Perfect hunting rig.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu