Wister dirt work update - Instagram

Trying to see if CWA can post it on their web site do anyone can see

We’ll serve

Thank you Rick ! I’m driving down to check things out and get my dog excited but 112 temps remind me what the workers have to contend with to help us Desert Duckers . Old Quack 49

Reactions: Duckfan
Yes . Calling it “pathways” . Not sure how long before it sinks out but a nice help for us old farts . Maybe a reflective marker showing the path would help us stay on it ? Just a thought . Old Quack 49

Reactions: sportyg
I hope they hold up, never seen one at the wister before. Glad they are trying it. That long walk across a pond to get to an island blind days, Are fading quick for me.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu