Wister Dirt Work

Curious, Anyone here know, or ever talked with Inland Deserts Region (6) Regional Manager Heidi Calvert?

Or have the full Org chart from Wister management … all the way up to her? ( who reports to who, who reports to who etc.)

Generally your emails to most DFW higher up managment, gets reverted to scott . ( Richard kim scott boss )he's the biggest tell you what you want to hear never go forward on it he's rules border town.maybe CWA should back up so cal hunters,SJ has a CWA project office ponds that's a joke ,E-ponds needs more important work than office ponds ,who made that decision.im not a CWA member anymore I'm sure there some so cal CWA members love to put some input on so cal wildlife area prodjects.lol

While e mails are one way to communicate, I Wasn’t thinking of e mailing. Wondering if anyone here has met or talked with Heidi. If so, DM me.

I believe Scott etc all eventually report to her? Trying to understand the Org chart down there.

Thx

Last edited:
Blue and I are staying with Steve at his Trailer this season at Wister!!!! Ducks beware!! Blue is a mother Ducker!! Have to see what all the positive hype is out there..I feel I've been missing out all these years.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230418-162520.png
    Screenshot_20230418-162520.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Long time Wister hunter (50 yrs) I have been following this thread and although I do not hunt Wister anymore since we relocated to the Sac area. Nothing has changed. There was never a public input meeting (even though they are mandated). The only meetings that ever took place there were the meetings after a hunter work party and they certainly were not for public input. These work parties were large groups of hunters and we accomplished many things that were not being done by staff. All the signage for parking areas and blinds sites were donated and installed. We even relocated some of the blind sites on our own. All the blind sites were cleared of overgrowth and trash. Now the only work being done is to moonscape an area and put in 2 lane roads between ponds. No feed is planted and then the area is left until it is overgrown again with salt ceder. How much money has been spent to redo these areas W11, W12, S20, S22, 413, T's, U's only to let them go with no upkeep. Some of these areas have been done multiple times. That is a waste of money. When you non existent management who is going to be held responsible.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu