Worng birds

utahduckhunter

Aug 11, 2015
southern utah
Well went to a spot I scouted the other day heard gobbles set up had 4 hens come in and a Jake pass on the Jake still here gobble up the trail from me .so walk up the trail and set up give a call heard gobble that was it had a hen come by then it started to rain on me walk out in a light rain. I think i might give up turkey hunting had nothing but bad luck when I miss my bird on opening day it like I am cursed

Keep at, one day it will all come together. Some guys go years without seeing or hearing anything, so your ahead of the game.

Reactions: utahduckhunter
Well Richard......2 years in a row we've had gobblers in front of us.....You're going to get him.....Just hang in there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu