[WTB] 4x4 truck

InDeepShip

Nov 7, 2021
Looking for a used Toyota that has less than 100k miles and newer than 2010. Does anyone have any trucks they are looking to sell to upgrade?

A boy bought a 2012 with 100k on it for 18k... that thing has seen some shit..cool little 4x4 for sure...

Reactions: InDeepShip
Yea, I got burned on my first truck. 2010 F150 that had its transmission go out in the woods. Not really sure what was wrong with it but it would only go into reverse gear, in drive it wouldn't put any power to the wheels. That was fun trying to pull that out 10 miles. I have been looking at those colorados

• Sad
Reactions: ilovesprig
Dude trucks are so ridiculously expensive now. I could sell my ram 1500 4x4 that I bought right at the beginning of the pandemic and make money on it..
Try out of state.

My buddy was shopping for a used low mile Tacoma, ended up with a new one because brand new off the lot was only like $5k more. Crazy.

Honestly, I would care more about how the prior guy treated it then I would miles. My toyota (actually a lexus with the 4.7l v8) has 225K and runs like a dream.

Yea my current 2wd 4 runner is at 250k and still going strong. Only had to do a head gasket and some pulleys. Other then that its been bullet proof.

I dont know about now but when I was shopping for a used 4runner my buddy recomended a GX470. I found them to have more features and actually cost less. They have the same 4x4 system as the 4runner/tacoma. Might be worth a look?

Reactions: d16ridgehiker
I dont know about now but when I was shopping for a used 4runner my buddy recomended a GX470. I found them to have more features and actually cost less. They have the same 4x4 system as the 4runner/tacoma. Might be worth a look?
Yep. Solid drive train. Almost bought one for overlanding/camping but went another route.

Reactions: 180ls1
My buddy was shopping for a used low mile Tacoma, ended up with a new one because brand new off the lot was only like $5k more. Crazy.

Honestly, I would care more about how the prior guy treated it then I would miles. My toyota (actually a lexus with the 4.7l v8) has 225K and runs like a dream.
Jealous

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu