Wyoming success

ratz

Feb 17, 2011
Archery Success.
The burn areas produced.
I was surprised at how many deer we saw in the burn area. It is almost like they feel they are in the forest and can't be seen. We intercepted this one.
4x4.
big body, must have went about 275-280lbs. best guess.

.IMG_2331.jpgIMG_2335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Archery Success.
The burn areas produced.
I was surprised at how many deer we saw in the burn area. It is almost like they feel they are in the forest and can't be seen. We intercepted this one.
4x4.
big body, must have went about 275-280lbs. best guess.
sure as hell beats chasing does around in SD. congrats

Reactions: ratz
D16 genetics!!! Large and in charge..nice buck dude!

Reactions: ratz
Had a chance to take 1-2 other bucks that day One was a forkie, and the other was a 4x4, (it would have had a long stalk). The one I took was probably the most mature

.IMG_1838.jpgIMG_2323.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DoubleTrouble

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu