XXL Down

And the fake part is of the charts hillarious..kid has no idea...just need sone time to grow son...baby steps.

^^nunb nutts..,could be by design? actually get out and hunt, and post something recent..preferably a large mammal...LOL
Umm I hunt and if you looked at it you would see I posted multiple animals that I killed this season, and they aren’t dinks like you shoot!

And the fake part is of the charts hillarious..kid has no idea...just need sone time to grow son...baby steps.
You come on here and post pictures of other people’s deer and act like you shot them to try and portray yourself as this amazing hunter when you are indeed a fake...dear Lord. Then you try and cover it up by saying it’s a joke, and you have no affiliation but then turn around and said you received a photo and video one minute after the trigger was pulled.... so what is it hatch? Are you affiliated and wanted to make everyone think you actually kill big buck or are you not affiliated and a liar?

Last edited:
@baboltin ummm pretty sure we all know its a joke. kinda like i shot a limit of ducks at plaster city this weekend or was it finny raymer?
Well if you guys like to hunt in d16 or any unit for that matter, you guys may want to change your approach because there are people that haven’t hunted d16 for example that may see this not know it’s a joke and start looking at getting tags in d16 which will only make it harder for you guys to hunt.

^^^^This kid is dumb as a rock...more like a stump...still doesn't and never will get it..
Again...you dont shoot or kill alice dick son...you have much to learn..

^^^^This kid is dumb as a rock...more like a stump...still doesn't and never will get it..
Again...you dont shoot or kill alice dick son...you have much to learn..
I maybe dumb as rocks but at least I can spell.... son !

Silly boy still cant comprehend reply #8 of this thread....cant fix stupid.

I would love to see them get a duck blind together to make amends.. even better just to see @HATCHET1 duck hunting
Id like to put boy#2 in a blind with that guy...im pretty sure he could teach him a lesson..he is the ducker of the family..and well documented too! No fluff. .

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu