YOKED!!

Right out the truck window..big dummy gonna get it if he sticks around.

Pretty sure 1 of the 3 cockblockers is gonna do him before i ever get a chance to look for him again...damn kids!!

Matt,

Like those desert type bucks...Easy to slide on the gravel... ;)

ps...Are the boys planning on playing after high school?...They look like Army Rangers.

Reactions: HATCHET1
59-41!!! WINNERS!! High rollers for sure!! 4-2 for seasom..baby steppin our way to STATE!!! Nothing better than friday night lights duckers!! Well, maybe a sunrise at wister so im told....LOL. On to next week and a possible buck kill in between!

Matt,

Like those desert type bucks...Easy to slide on the gravel... ;)

ps...Are the boys planning on playing after high school?...They look like Army Rangers.
2 are going civil service Fire Academy...1 is going real estate , hot chicks and lots of money..Trump is his idol!!! That boy is my favorite!! Trump 2020!!

Can’t argue against trump or a career in private sector...but as a public servant (LE) I also respect the fire service congrats on the family.

You will need many more bucks to feed those big boys I bet that they are eating you out of house and home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu