You know you're hunting public land in Southern California when _ _ _ _ _ _ _

That’s because no one is going to believe that monster is from California that’s why they won’t sign off, Great job Jeff. At this point defiantly the story and kill of the year as far as I am concerned.

I had the Captain at our local fire station say the same thing to me when we brought Skinny Hunter's deer to get signed off. They said they had never done it and they wouldn't. I very carefully and tactfully explained that my tax money pays for their service and it was part of the service they provide as a public servant. I further explained that it would be less than convenient if I had to go up the chain to get this service executed.

No problem... ;D

You know you're hunting in Southern California when _ _ _ _ _ _ _

When you're coming back from a hunting trip all tired and dressed in camo, you walked in to the gas station store to pay and get a snack and then the guy in front of you let you cut the line in front of him, pitch you a soda and says " thank you for serving our country"..... hahahahaha

Papi said:
You know you're hunting in Southern California when _ _ _ _ _ _ _

When you're coming back from a hunting trip all tired and dressed in camo, you walked in to the gas station store to pay and get a snack and then the guy in front of you let you cut the line in front of him, pitch you a soda and says " thank you for serving our country"..... hahahahaha

LOL.......... That was good !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu