You know you're hunting public land in Southern California when _ _ _ _ _ _ _

When you can't hunt because of red flag warning because some idiot lit the world on fire 7 years ago

You know you're hunting public land in Southern California when _ _ _ _ _ _ _

All you think about is moving to another state......like J.R. did!

When you walk thru the snow and find human boot tracks to every stand you have up. Than when it gets light on a cold Sunday morning you see a blood trail leading away from your stand in the snow.

Michael Pritzl said:
When you walk thru the snow and find human boot tracks to every stand you have up. Than when it gets light on a cold Sunday morning you see a blood trail leading away from your stand in the snow.

That sucks.

You know your hunting public land in Southern Kalifornia when you come home from a hunting trip in AZ, wake up the following morning and all you can think about is going back to AZ.

well i'm a general contractor.(which these days is a glorified handyman)..I go solo and do everything except elec/hvac and pretty much stay as busy as I want to be..roofers seem to stay pretty busy around here..if you were going to be a plumber or a roofer here I'd definitely start your own business..in this economy all the shotty contractors have have been weeded out!!

You know you're hunting public land in Southern California when

You wish you were hunting southern Az...

When you go to 2 fire stations, 1 ranger station, stop 2 diffrent OC cops and the city of orange police department and no one has a clue and they all refuse to sign off on my deer tag.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu