YOU OPINION : Fisherman Classmate caught being MAJORLY Hypocritical of Hunters, What would you Do?

Might want to point out to him that, unless he harvests an unusually large fish, it takes maybe 4 to 10 fishes' lives to provide the same meat as one deer's life provides. So who's the big killer now?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheGDog
Thank you all. I’m planning to play montages of election night 2016 throughout a family gathering next week. Fox News is always on in the background so I’m looking forward to the point when someone says “hey wait...this is awesome!”

Reactions: ilovesprig
Fishing IS hunting...Just hunting for fish...Let him think about that...PETA hates the fact that people hook fish in the mouth....They're after him too.

ps....This is not some new phenomenon...Fisherman & animal hunters have been in different camps for years....One of the reasons we're losing the battle with the radical left/libs/democrats....:mad:
Beat me to it Trig!

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu