YOU OPINION : Fisherman Classmate caught being MAJORLY Hypocritical of Hunters, What would you Do?

I am with Drew on this one..
Life is way too short..
But I would still call him a poop head lol.
Really fishing , hunting = killing stuff.
He has lost reality....lol

I lost sooooo much time checking Facebook and trying to understand some of my ex friends ( noticed the "ex"?). My blood pressure was up to the roof, I couldn't even start to debate with them about their personal opinions. I dumped Face and I started to notice that I had tons of time to do the things that I really like. One of them to get back to Hunting, which I had forgotten because I didn't have time... REALLY?????
The true of the matter is that you cannot fix stupid.
Let the guy say whatever he wants on Facebook and move on. I would recommend you to dump Faceb and you will see that your health quality will improve...
If you stay on Faceb then tell it to him like it is and whatever happens happens, it is not worth it to be around hypocrites.
This is my personal opinion.
Now I use Wathsapp and made my own groups where we share our opinions and experiences. We are all grown ups and if someone doesn't like what others say on MY groups can try to politely discuss and agree to disagree but also can leave the group in which case I don't give a f...k

So you take boat or raft out (or fish from shore) and spread bait on the water or lures and induce a fish to engulf the lure/hook and then you bring it on deck or shore and let it suffocate from lack of oxygen and then fillet it and put in your freezer and eat it . Hmm sound's like you are hunting and gathering to me with ice... Just saying..

F'Real Though. And my thing is... now.. after having had a few successful big-game solo hunts... I would SOOO love to see his butt try it and be majorly humbled.

I mean... I dunno... I sorta get it. He has no clue of how challenging it is.

I mean come on man... with fishing... if you're using bait... eventually you're gonna smack into some fish more than willing to attempt to eat some free food. With lures, sure, there can be some learning curve, but even there... even if you kinda suck at the retrieve... you're still gonna smack into the occasional aggressive fish that'll eventually be hungry/curious enough to hit it anyway.

I remember what I thought hunting was before I actually started trying it. Which is what led to me dilligently doing my homework and humbly asking tons of well-thought-out questions of those with more experience than me. And receiving a major eye-opener about how it really goes down. Major phase-shift in thinking there!

And I mean...WTF! Obviously they love the thrill of the take as well. I just don't get it. I dunno maybe they're too P-whipped? Got themselves a chic that'll lose their isht if they hurt something furry I guess?

If I had to pick between the two ways of leaving the earth I certainly would NOT pick suffocation/drowning.

If I had to pick between the two ways of leaving the earth I certainly would NOT pick suffocation/drowning.

I figure one of the worst ways possible to die has to be dehydration!

That experience I had running out of water at the bottom of Mt. Wilson down at Newcomb pass... man... it changes you man. You look at water a whole new way after that! As real as it gets!

Inside of my clothing was sopping wet. The complete entirety of my tongue was Bone-Dry! All the way down to where it begins way back in your throat! Dry to the touch!

Later on your heart starts racing as your body starts to, more and more, steal water from your bloodstream, causing the BP to drop, so your heart has to speed up to keep up a similar flow rate.

All those endless switchbacks!! Oh man... towards the end I was making sure to stop and take micro-rests at each switchback to let my heartbeat calm back down a little bit. Was seriously concerned about having a heart attack pushing it like that. It was 3p when I ran out of water. It was like 9:30p when reached the top. (I'm soo lucky the temps dropped to 45F after nightfall!) So it's under headlamp, and the way the terrain is... I'm all like certain some damn Predator is gonna capitalize on all my huffin' and puffin' and drop down on me from above. I thought to myself, hell...I would! I just kept repeating to myself "Daddy's comin' Papa (what I call my boy sometimes)...Daddy's comin'... "

Never been soo spent/whipped in my entire life!

I figure one of the worst ways possible to die has to be dehydration!

That experience I had running out of water at the bottom of Mt. Wilson down at Newcomb pass... man... it changes you man. You look at water a whole new way after that! As real as it gets!

Inside of my clothing was sopping wet. The complete entirety of my tongue was Bone-Dry! All the way down to where it begins way back in your throat! Dry to the touch!

Later on your heart starts racing as your body starts to, more and more, steal water from your bloodstream, causing the BP to drop, so your heart has to speed up to keep up a similar flow rate.

All those endless switchbacks!! Oh man... towards the end I was making sure to stop and take micro-rests at each switchback to let my heartbeat calm back down a little bit. Was seriously concerned about having a heart attack pushing it like that. It was 3p when I ran out of water. It was like 9:30p when reached the top. (I'm soo lucky the temps dropped to 45F after nightfall!) So it's under headlamp, and the way the terrain is... I'm all like certain some damn Predator is gonna capitalize on all my huffin' and puffin' and drop down on me from above. I thought to myself, hell...I would! I just kept repeating to myself "Daddy's comin' Papa (what I call my boy sometimes)...Daddy's comin'... "

Never been soo spent/whipped in my entire life!
Dehydration and heat exhaustion sucks lol

Can someone post a link to the YouTube montage of election night? I’ve got a large family get together in 10 days and I’d love to play the video of reporters choking when Trump wins.

Regarding the Facebook post I didn’t read much into it. Not sure why he is even posting because his response doesn’t say much (and is vague in a way which may be purposeful). He’s probably looking to win affection (or an advanced seat for his kid from a teacher) by acting in a way he thinks is required in commifornia.

Can someone post a link to the YouTube montage of election night? I’ve got a large family get together in 10 days and I’d love to play the video of reporters choking when Trump wins.

Regarding the Facebook post I didn’t read much into it. Not sure why he is even posting because his response doesn’t say much (and is vague in a way which may be purposeful). He’s probably looking to win affection (or an advanced seat for his kid from a teacher) by acting in a way he thinks is required in commifornia.
I don't have any idea how I would send it to you or be able to post it but, my wife has it on her phone and I think she watches it every day at least once.

I kept this pic from my TV......lol

.010.JPG

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    779.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Reactions: Dawnandusk
As much as I don't like the guy, I dang well am glad Hillary's dumb butt didn't get ahold of the Presidency. The freakin' 2A would have suffered a SERIOUS HIT if her stupid butt had gotten in there.

I really am curious to see if Trump can pull off a 2nd win. I'm pretty sure he can. Especially with the Dems being so split-apart and having soo many numb-nutts candidates that are "off their meds" in their house.

I just have this uneasy feeling though about the level of hate a good many people have for the man in terms of his lack of cooth and diplomacy... and that singular focused unifying hatred they have of him... making them possibly double-down on their madness and organize and mobilize even more in order just to give Trump the finger. Make it a personal Vendetta to make sure to vote against him. Just because of how he makes them feel on an emotional level.

And that would be HORRIBLE for my country to have him not get it for 2020. As much as I don't like the guy on a personal level,It's blaringly obvious he's the better choice outta what's out there right now.

Dan,

Here's my fave lol.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu