Youth hunt info

g791

Oct 18, 2012
Just to let you guys know that have kids.
b8420f6a425cfc945b282b1ea7d63587.jpg

Sent from my Torque

Thanks for posting..........The hunt is March 1st near Lake Morena..........Really fun day and very educational.

Hope to see you all out there......I will be manning the NWTF booth.

Attachments

• IMG_6409.JPG
    IMG_6409.JPG
    536.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6439.JPG
    IMG_6439.JPG
    576.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6428.JPG
    IMG_6428.JPG
    647.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_6448.JPG
    IMG_6448.JPG
    605.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6452.JPG
    IMG_6452.JPG
    521.2 KB · Views: 50
My oldest is 8 should be taking his hunters safety this year. Probably won't have him shotgun hunting until next year since he is on the small side. I look forward to stuff like this.

all the paperwork i got did say they will have dogs and handlers. i was told not to bring mine as they will have some. I dont know if they need more. It will be pretty fun to get out with my kids and make the day all about them with no hunting for me or dog to worry about. If you are willing to donate time and a loner gun email vikee im sure she will appreciate the offer in any case.

MJB said:
Do they need any dogs/handlers? I even have a youth 20ga pump

Mark,

Like GSP mentioned, Vikee & her husband Shawn are coordinating the event....There's normally always something or somewhere, where help is needed. I'll be seeing her soon. So, I'll see what they need help with. Since Doug Street's passing and him being such a take charge guy, I was wondering how it would go. Seems everything is place for another great event.

Mark,

Talked to Vikee tonight.......They do need a dog handler or two......Everything else to seems to be in place......Looking forward to meeting some of you at the event.... :D

I volunteered my two "kids" for this event. Maybe we'll get paired up with some of you here on the site. See you there!

D0989A3F-BF3C-41C0-A5AA-F751D1E65048_zpszrb9nn6g.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu