Youth season roll call!

Matagi

Mar 1, 2011
Alright ladies and gents, let's hear it. Who's all going up this weekend for the youth season? Private or public?

Yepper, headed out after work tonight, you know where... :)

Good Luck to all the Kids, Hope to see a bunch of Longbeard pics..

My son both want to but I have to places close enough to scout so I have to turkey areas

I hate living here (where I live) :'(

2 days with the youth hunters......I was totally pumped this morning!

Attachments

• IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    506.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0679.JPG
    IMG_0679.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 19
I will be taking my son up for his first ever hunt. Starting on public, but have a couple possible private spots to poke around on if that fails.

Trying to get Josh out but more likely CAREFULLY scout with Matt

I will be hunting on sunday with my father on public land. We cant go out saturday due to baseball games :-[

GMG,

Welcome to SCH.......All the best on Sunday on your youth hunt.......And good luck in your game Saturday......I missed plenty of fishing when I played ball.....Thank goodness I didn't turkey hunt during my baseball career...... ;)

Good night all and good luck to everyone.....2:30 is going to come early.....Especially since I won't be able to sleep tonight...... ;)

I wish I was hunting the junior season. last year was my last jr season. I hunted 3 jr openers and killed a bird on 3 jr openers

Nice Meeting you out there Gen and Thanks again , Sorry about your boys hunt, that was a bad deal

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 15

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu