0 days until the 2014 Dove season

Re: 34 More days until the 2014 Dove season

SandCamo said:
Went out scouting for some new spots yesterday. Thought id run into some rain with the thunder but nope. Weather went down to as low as 90* so even got to shoot some clays.

Nice...was your scouting productive?

Re: 32 More days until the 2014 Dove season

Only 32 more days until the 2014 Dove season. Nice!

Re: 30 More days until the 2014 Dove season

Well we are down to less than a month away. Just 30 more days! :)

I'm probably going down their Sunday to kill some euros and pigeons I can't wait till I can shoot some other doves

Good luck D16. Hope you get into them real good!

The whole upland family is all ready dove bags hanging by the door ammo boxes ready and waiting counting the days untill our September 4 day trip. Can't wait. Going to IV next Saturday again to slap down more euros Hopefully show another hunter around some.

Re: 28 More days until the 2014 Dove season

28 days, 19 hours and 53 minutes until dove season! ;D

Re: 28 More days until the 2014 Dove season

NBK said:
28 days, 19 hours and 53 minutes until dove season! ;D
this thread cracks me up goin to the valley tommorow to kill euros and pigeons tommorow

Re: 27 More days until the 2014 Dove season

Only 27 days & 8 hours and dove season will be here!

Re: 27 More days until the 2014 Dove season

Hope everyone has a good time and stays safe. Going to be lots of hunters out and hopefully lots of birds. Getting to my spot around 3:00 a.m. Early bird gets the worm and #7.5 to the face.

Re: 25 More days until the 2014 Dove season

Only 25 days and 7 hours left...

Re: 20 More days until the 2014 Dove season

Only 20 days and 19 hours until dove season officially kicks off!

8SteelTown said:
Hope everyone has a good time and stays safe. Going to be lots of hunters out and hopefully lots of birds. Getting to my spot around 3:00 a.m. Early bird gets the worm and #7.5 to the face.
Lol

I have a good feeling about this year. :)

And with the increased bag limit I hope to be making allot of dove poppers. :) I can't wait.

May all your shots be good ones!!

Re: 16 More days until the 2014 Dove season

Just 16 days and 9 hours to go until Dove season officially kicks off! 8)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu