Dove season count down! 0 more days!

Re: Dove season count down! 1 more day

SurfNHuntSD said:
Anyone camping tonight?

No way too many $40 rooms with great AC & a shower.......your a true desert rat if you can do that!

yea this is the first year we are not camping for opener. made our reservations last year. cold shower pool and AC, kinda brings a tear to my eye :'(

have fun and be safe and drink enough water.

Good luck out there everyone. Be safe.

0 More days left. 2015 Dove season is upon us. Good luck to all!

Easy limits of morning dove

Muggy as hell!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
The wind and the clouds made it livable......hats off to those that live there!

Ghost, glad we could get on a spot where you and Brett really help the entire shoot once you guys got down there it really made a difference for everyone

MJB said:
The wind and the clouds made it livable......hats off to those that live there!

Ghost, glad we could get on a spot where you and Brett really help the entire shoot once you guys got down there it really made a difference for everyone

Mark
Yep we worked great as team. After wards went you guys left I tried to pop off two more.
It was a lot tougher. And the I had to jump back in the truck to cool down.
Had great time. Epic dove opener. Fun times. And it was great having lunch with all of you.
Brett is a great guy. He was fun to hunt with. Made the day very enjoyable.

Ghost

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu