Ring Neck Pheasant (0 day) are you ready

Re: Ring Neck Pheasant (4 days) are you ready

ivhunter said:
Well, just a few days away guys. Good Luck to all and i'll try and find you guys out in the field to meet a few fellow SCH members. I'll be chasing a bobcat I found and its on my bucket list after that i'll chase a few roosters with ya'll.

p.s. ... remember respect the farmers fields, lots of produce growing so they will be out protecting chasing hunters away. pick up your trash, be carefull when walking fields and have good gun control. the excitement of the hunt and when a rooster pops out of under your feet can blind your thoughts for a few seconds. good luck!!

Will do, see you at Camacho's for lunch.

Re: Ring Neck Pheasant (1 day) are you ready

Here are a couple of pics to get ya'll pumped .... GOOD LUCK

Attachments

• gallos 2.jpg
    gallos 2.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 21
  • gallo 1.jpg
    gallo 1.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 21

I love the ones you see on top of the hay bails

Ghost said:
MasterBlaster66T said:
Oh I forgot I'm pretty sure I did see one this morning, in a posted field tho

sent using a JEDI MIND TRICK from MARS

next time go with me and and I will show you Birds ;)
For sure, anytime. Tomorrow sounds good

sent using a JEDI MIND TRICK from MARS

Unfortunately i am going to have to bail out of this hunt :( The wife woke up pretty sick this morning and theres no way she's letting me go and leave her home with our newborn for the weekend. Good luck everyone!

Firewalker1 said:
Unfortunately i am going to have to bail out of this hunt :( The wife woke up pretty sick this morning and theres no way she's letting me go and leave her home with our newborn for the weekend. Good luck everyone!

No worries Firewalker next time
Take care of the family. and congrats papa.

Ghost

Nada. Dog was in scent for pheasant a coupe of times and lots of tracks... Just couldn't find them. A lot of dove hunters, ghost got one....

Started the morning off on a bad note though.... Driving in the dark out there. Thought it was just a sand hump and went over it and BAM. Ghost wasn't able to get it out with his truck, triple a did the job though. Luckily the only damage that was done was to the left part of the front bumper, just a few scratches... Pretty embarrassing haha
7958d07b2a0479d0e44f5e5f6fe872c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard IID dumped a mess of pheasant at English/Pound towards Niland, but there was a mess of hunters. Then the DGF put some out for junior hunters at Lowell and 111 Hwy, after the jr.s were done the men from English/Pound moved in late morning.

Well we did not make it on this trip because I thought our bear hunt was this weekend. Turned out it wasn't so we got on a few

Dog did great.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 27
Saw a bunch of roosters south, only one presented a shot and my buddy took him... :'(

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    180 KB · Views: 218

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu