Ring Neck Pheasant (0 day) are you ready

Re: Ring Neck Pheasant

Maybe some of the guys on here that we're going to pheasant hunt with you can help you out with the move and such......

Just a thought

hey Lee call or text me. i just read this and was beatin to it by MJB but i was going to say if you need anything let me know. I can tow a huge trailer if needed plus i can come down with the 16yr old son and get some stuff moved. I know what its like moving and it sucks.

Nice pictures ! YEA I COULD GO FOR A PHEASANT HUNT !!! I will go for sure .

give me a shout of all who are still in. 8)
and give me a pm if you want to help or maybe replace me. in case I don't make it.

I will try as hard as I can to make this event. even if I am ready to drop. :p

Modified
also has anyone had a chance to scout ????? really don't just count on me.
I am taking a day off next week to look around any one want to join me for a day?

Ghost

Re: Ring Neck Pheasant (15 days) are you ready

Hey lee I'm in still with wife son and dog. I had some issues at work prevent me from scouting as much as I should but call me or pm I was born to lead.

Ghost said:
give me a shout of all who are still in. 8)
and give me a pm if you want to help or maybe replace me. in case I don't make it.

I will try as hard as I can to make this event. even if I am ready to drop. :p

Modified
also has anyone had a chance to scout ????? really don't just count on me.
I am taking a day off next week to look around any one want to join me for a day?

Ghost

I am still in ghost! some family plans came up for that weekend but have just recently been cancelled so I am all in. I havent scouted, but if there is anything I can do to help out and assist let me know and I still see what I can do.

Re: Ring Neck Pheasant (15 days) are you ready

Still two weeks before the opener lots of time to scout and sometimes the fields change with in that time

Re: Ring Neck Pheasant (11 days) are you ready

DanSanDiego and I will be headed to IV this week end. o ya we are taking our shotty's
Last Time to Scout.

Ghost

Good luck on your scouting and hunt Lee ..hope you find the mother load... Ill try to join you next year if there's one.....

Eric pecan said:
Good luck on your scouting and hunt Lee ..hope you find the mother load... Ill try to join you next year if there's one.....

Eric

every year partner. you will be welcome any time.
just give a yell....

Ghost

Lee,
I'm a game time decision.. got some family things going on right now so we'll see. Might be able to help u guys scout this weekend though. Got some fields I'd like to check out.

SurfNHuntSD said:
Lee,
I'm a game time decision.. got some family things going on right now so we'll see. Might be able to help u guys scout this weekend though. Got some fields I'd like to check out.

we are going sunday are you free?

Ghost said:
SurfNHuntSD said:
Lee,

we are going sunday are you free?
Maybe.. might be in the IE rather than the IV. Will let u know if I can.

Good luck on the res love that area

Make sure you find lots of fields guys they won't post some until the day/night before so more is better! Rule of thumb for me if you don't see tracks scratch it.......the last two hours the birds will hit the fields and it doesn't hurt to flush them by whistling to see what ditch they like to hide in good luck!

Let's meet at Camachos for lunch on the opener if I have my limit I'll lend a hand with the dogs to run the ditches

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26

Scouting trip with Ghost is moved to Saturday (11/07). Leaving the San Diego area at 4:30am.
Taking shotguns for a chance at Quail and Cottontails.
Lots of IV fields to check on!

Re: Ring Neck Pheasant (9 days) are you ready

kylemg0009 said:
How did it look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Promising.. we found a couple fields with birds. Had some more fields to check but we ended up spending a bit of time digging Dan's car out of the sand. Not sure I can hunt on Sat but link up with those guys I think they're going for sure.

Re: Ring Neck Pheasant (9 days) are you ready

SurfNHuntSD said:
kylemg0009 said:
How did it look?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Promising.. we found a couple fields with birds. Had some more fields to check but we ended up spending a bit of time digging Dan's car out of the sand. Not sure I can hunt on Sat but link up with those guys I think they're going for sure.

man that sucks. im sorry i had to bow out of this hunt. i would have been there scouting with you guys and we would not have gotten stuck with my truck. I hope the hunt goes well. the wife and i got choosen for a share bear hunt up north tat weekend. I hope you guys get on them good.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu