Ring Neck Pheasant (0 day) are you ready

Re: Ring Neck Pheasant

Ghost said:
MJB
Add the links if you can. See my new post. I added before you posted a reply.
Ghost
I looked for the old thread. Could not find it.

It was the fall of 2013 don't remember what the title was gotta give me some time to find it kinda busy with work this week. Maybe hunting reports not under upland

I'd be interested in joining the hunt- I'm in Riverside and can carpool out with folks, I have two dogs that are steady to flush and shot.

Hobbyhorse said:
I'd be interested in joining the hunt- I'm in Riverside and can carpool out with folks, I have two dogs that are steady to flush and shot.

Hobbyhorse

You are most welcomed.
PM me you're contact data and mark your calendar. :)

Ghost

Hobbyhorse said:

Hobbyhorse sent you a PM waiting for reply.

Ghost

This isn't part of rule #1
[/quote]
No, rule one is for big Game or ducks. Trash birds get no such protection under Internet law

Went to IV this morning. Burned a lot of fuel. Found some good fields, and not posted. Ton of dove. Saw a few pheasant. But to fast to get any pics.saw tempurture gage with 119 degrees. Don't know if it was correct. But it was hot by mid day. IV has changed since, the last time I was there. Ate at Archie's. Mexican food. Ran out of time headed home at 2 PM.

Ghost

Lee,

Archies and the "Pink" (Calipatria Inn) will be a zoo this week......Fun times ahead...... 8)

Thanks guys, I will be at IV tuesday. I have PTO. Time off.. I was going up there but found better spots. Took the old Winchester and shot few round's. To make sure it was firing properly. Sorry to say found lots of spent shells on the heritage fields.from other hunters. Left behind. And little trash. Saw a few dove. But it was starting to heat up by then. Took the wife with me so more of scouting then hunting. Really had good time together.
Ghost

I might be able to help out. I know a lot of farmers in the valley and will try to secure some promising fields. I've got 2 milo fields pinned down right now that was holding birds this weekend. I saw 9 and that was from the truck. Still a ways away but if the food and cover stay so will the birds.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu