0 more hours Until Dove Season!

Re: 16 More Days Until Dove Season!

All ready, even have gear stacked and packed, just need water (lots of it) and ice.

You guys going down to the IV becareful. It is crazy there opening day... And have fun ducking pellets

sportyg said:
You guys going down to the IV becareful. It is crazy there opening day... And have fun ducking pellets

Drive East SportyG - Drive East!

Re: 15 More Days Until Dove Season!

only 7 days left for us brave souls willing to risk death in mexico :)

i might go and get my papers shoot the after noon then run home.... to freaking hot and well i have a deer that needs killin

Re: 13 More Days Until Dove Season!

Not fair Bill! We all have 13 more days to wait... :mad:

sportyg said:

Hunting private land....No uninvited guests around our party!

Re: 11 More Days Until Dove Season!

11 days left and going fast! :)

Did I say there were only 11 more days left? ;D

This week begins the washing and waxing of the travel trailer. Then comes carpet cleaning, and wiping down the interior. Followed by electrical light checks inside and out, propane tanks getting filled etc. Then mid next week, food and beverages will get loaded along with topping off all of the needed toiletries etc. It is really starting to feel like hunting season. We are almost there!

Can't wait

Starting to think about it more and more each day... ::) I hope some new birds push back into the valley, some reports sound kind of bleak.

Re: 10 More Days Until Dove Season!

3 days.... i hear all the dove are down south. Anything you guys want me to say to them?

Re: 9 More Days Until Dove Season!

We are in single digits now! 9 more days left...

Re: 8 More Days Until Dove Season!

tomorrow.... word is the birds are all south and not going to come back north, sorry guys

Re: 8 More Days Until Dove Season!

Hope you have a good one!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu