0 more hours Until Dove Season!

Re: 6 More Days Until Dove Season!

Lots of dove..... Ac broke in the new trailer so home it is.

For you flying rat shooters I have some dope pm me and I'll give up the location in the iv. Don't know why so many were in that field but it was insane. Feed lot x 10 insane!

Re: 5 More Days Until Dove Season!

Just picked up a new Remington 870 yesterday. Trailer packed and were ready to go. Heading to Blythe to wack some doves...

Re: 4 More Days Until Dove Season!

We will be out that way too.

BTW: 4 DAYS LEFT!

My buddy got drawn for a colorado mountain goat tag and they only issued one tag and he got it. Hes been telling me he has been training-weight lifting, hiking, horseback riding lessons and telling me its a mans hunt and it something I will never know. I told him I have been practicing sitting on a bucket and and gettting my trigger finger in shape to get ready to hunt the elusive dove!

I cant wait.....

Trigger finger excersizes are the best! ;D

Re: 3 More Days Until Dove Season!

Oh man I can never sleep the night before! Love sitting out in the hot field in the dark for an hour and a half!
How many more hours?

Re: 3 More Days Until Dove Season!

2 more days...or technically about 63 hours

Re: 46 more hours Until Dove Season!

This is from this morning. Huge storms!!!!

5FBE7F6D-E8D4-49EA-AB05-3864044BCF34-588-000000467B46167D.jpg

40C9D109-3469-431E-84A5-7FE924671FE0-588-0000008751269D24.jpg

Never been there Josh but good luck. Take some pictures and post them when you return!

Welcome to the website!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu