0 more hours Until Dove Season!

Re: 46 more hours Until Dove Season!

That is awesome Josh. Be patient, be persistent, be safe and have fun!

Re: 21 more hours Until Dove Season!

:D :D :D Well John, since you've been counting down the days for soo long, u better not miss at them doves buddy! :D :D :D Good luck brotha!

Re: 21 more hours Until Dove Season!

Got to Yuma after dark so no scouting for me. But i did have a couple of Buddy's out doing the work and they say we got the spot. I'll be taking pics and let you know how we did in the AM. GOOD LUCK

Re: 6.5 more hours Until Dove Season!

Was a little slow but limited by 7:30,with 21 rounds.My buddy's kid got his limit with over 90 rounds and a sore shoulder.

Attachments

• vic.jpg
    vic.jpg
    572.5 KB · Views: 14

What do you do with the rest of the day in that heat?

Went to the river to hang out with buddy's cool off, drink beer and fish.

Attachments

• 20120901_140440.jpg
    20120901_140440.jpg
    596.5 KB · Views: 16

Well...did you catch anything?

Sounds like a nice weekend, lungpopper! I'm jealous!

We were in the vicinity of Barstow and Yermo. 5 guys (of which 4 are novices) and we bagged 13 birds between 5pm Saturday and 10am Sunday. We'll all be spending a whole lot more time at the range, that's for sure! :p

now that we have this out of the way can we get back to the real count down clock for duck season.

Absolutely! I will get a counter up on the Front page and go from there!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu