2022 AZ Mulebuck extravaganza!!!

Just rolled in... time for the plethora of pics...a virtual cornucopia if you will.....oh boy...I tried to get him to stare at it like all the hard core buck hunters do in there pics..I also asked him where his flat hat was?....he laughed and said...those guys are fags...LOL...

.Screenshot_20221112-195216.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Every morning was one to remember....

.Screenshot_20221113-134135.png

As usual..I was sucking wind trying to keep up... nothing better to do than take pics and hoped they would wait for me...no such luck..

.Screenshot_20221113-134325.png

I was never happier to see the Truck!!! After that brutal pack out....I was exhausted from carrying the empty water bottles and camera...thank goodness for my trusty walking stick as the amount of rocks in the desert is no joke 16ers...

.Screenshot_20221113-134557.png

It's a menacing little round fellas....nothing shoots flatter...or hits harder....Fear the Weatherby!!...We love Alice around here at the hatchet compound...might actually clean her after this season is over...but is it really ever over?...hmmmm

Reactions: JakeSCH
Another death march and guess who's bringing up the rear... Again!! And as always...the truck in the distance was a welcomed sight ...empty water bottles and a camera...and of course.
.my walking stick...I prolly fell over a dozen times this past weekend ...still picking cactus out..gotta pay to play..next up..whitey in December...never trust um..those little bstrds are gonna get it!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221114-084416.jpg
    Screenshot_20221114-084416.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 17

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu