2022 AZ Mulebuck extravaganza!!!

Truth!! I remind them often that they are damn lucky to have me...

The Assassin...perched in his Hyde...

Screenshot_20221114-110222.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Extremely entertaining...great write up and pics....But, no vid. WTF? What are you doing..... while the kids do all the work...... take some vid! Kids are golden!

Reactions: HATCHET1
Still working...the long and arduous process of .."Dad..how about a skull mount?' and while your at it..id like to you to pull his face off and put him in the freezer...cause i might wanna send him up to Eddie for a shoulder mount when I can .." sure son...whatever you'd like... Lucky to have you guys... The things we do for our kids....face is pulled .wrapped up like a kilo of smack..
And skull is ready for the pot...stand by 16ers..
It's never over...till it's over...

Screenshot_20221115-105435.pngScreenshot_20221115-105340.png

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
For the ballistic geeks...the little mushroom pill that could....entered in the frontal white throat patch quartering to the marksman....after skewering and going the entire length of the trophys body..bouncing around ripping apart every vital organ the Mulebuck anatomy has to offer...it finally settled in the beasts back leg on the inside next to his ball sack.. menacing little fella that 25 is...ouch...I got pics for days..days...

Screenshot_20221115-163841.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu